Q-Tec brings you a range of Industrial Dosing Pumps. Q-Tec Dosing Pumps are glandless and leakage free. Q-Tec Dosing Pump consumes less than 25 watts running power. These dosing pumps are rugged and can be easily maintained. Internal air bleeds in these dosing pumps help in relieving air block on the suction side of the pump.
Moulded liquid heads of Qtec dosing pumps provide better dimensional accuracy and chemical resistance. Its unique spacer design helps prevention of chemical entry to drive end. Q-Tec Dosing pumps are solenoid driven and aided by professional Pulsar circuitry and these dosing Pumps have excellent proportional control with higher turn-down ratio. Adjustable Injection Frequency of Q-Tec dosing Pump is up to 120 SPM.
- Glandless & leakage free diaphragm pumps
- Solenoid driven aided by professional Pulser circuitry
- Excellent proportional control with higher turn-down ratio
- Adjustable Injection Frequency (up to 120 SPM)
- Adjustable Volume displacement via Stroke length Adjustment
- Corrosion resistant GFPP Housing
- Unique spacer design for prevention of Chemical entry to drive end
- Teflon faced Hypalon Diaphragm for long lasting service
- Liquid ends - Polypropylene (PVC/SS316/PTFE - as optional)
- Suction lift up to 1.5 mWc
- Glass Filled Polypropylene Body, giving better chemical resistance than other metal body
- Precision Balls (Glass or Alumina Ceramic) in all check valve for better performance
- and better chemical resistance
- Self balance foot valve for proper foot valve operation
- Rugged and easy maintenance of the Foot Valve
- Elastomers in Viton to suit various chemicals
- Lesser weight of Pump Body easy to handle and portable.
- Running power consumption less than 25 watts.
Dosing Pump Application
- Chemical feed systems are most suitable for metering
- Water treatment plants including RO plants
- Sodium hypo-chloride / Flocculants / Acids / Caustics
Dosing Pump Technical Specifications
|Q-Tec launches a range of Industrial Dosing Pumps.|
|Q-Tec Dosing Pumps are glandless, leakage free and consumes less than 25 watts running power.|
|These pumps are rugged and can be easily maintained.|
|External air bleed valve for effective priming and vapor release Pump housing made of Glass filled Polypropylene – suitable for heavy duty application Molded liquid heads of these pumps provide better dimensional accuracy and chemical resistance.|
|Its unique spacer design helps prevention of chemical entry to drive end.|
|Our pumps are solenoid driven and have High voltage protection to prevent damage of Pulsar.|
|They have excellent proportional control with higher turn-down ratio 100:1 and have Low level indication,Self balanced foot valve with the provision of low level sensor attachment Q-Tec Dosing Pumps can be used in water treatment plants and softeners.|
- Liquid Temperature limitation is up to 45 degree Centigrade.
- Diaphragm can fail due to non-clear liquids due to abrasion because of crystal particles or nature of chemical where liquid end should be cleaned with Luke warm water circulation in the event of dosing at intervals.
- Ensure voltage is within range specified for the pump (ie 180-280V)
- Electrical connection should be made between "Live-Neutral" & "Not Live – Ground"
- Install pump in any shaded place AWAY from direct sunlight
- Clamp the mounting bracket adequately so that vibrations do not loosen the mounting
- Avoid Dry run for long hours (For that low level switch which we are supplying along with the pump will prevent dry run).
- Avoid to operate in High Voltage condition.
- Avoid Chemical seepage into drive end and loosening of allen bolt of solenoid to the housing.
- Avoid over tightening of Liquid end fittings such as Suction fitting, discharge fitting and coupling nut because damages can happen due to over tightening like thread damage and breakage.
- Avoid giving supply to dose from the same line as heavy electrical equipment.
- Pump is resistant to dust and water but cannot be used in a submerged condition.
- Don't immerse the pump in water.
Terms and Condition:
- Guarantee is void,if the seal is broken.
- Dosing Pump feature 1 ONE YEAR GUARRANTEE (free replacement of components)from the date of sale against manufacturing defect and workmanship.
- The Guarantee does not cover damages due to accidents, mishandling or negligence on part of the Customer and if not used in accordance with the instruction given in the User guide.
- Electronic component under guarantee - For dry soldering and malfunctioning only.
- In the event of failure due to high voltage or chemical seepage into drive end guarantee ceases.
- All rights reserve by the manufacturer to decide the guarantee terms and conditions. It will be decided from the records available with us and after physical check of the product.